Sunday, July 11, 2010

Calvin Klein Jeans QR Code Billboard in New York City (Pics and Video)

Calvin Klein Jeans have been know for edgy billboards but in a different way. Check out this giant Calvin Klein Jeans QR code billboard on the corner of Layafette and E. Houston in NYC! The code directs users to a sizzling hot 30 second video, Calvin Klein style. This is another big step for QR code exposure and it makes me wonder why more advertisers aren't making the most of their billboards by doing the same. I scanned this code from over 100 yards away.







2 comments:

  1. thanks for the news. I push it on my (french) blog.
    http://www.qrdresscode.com/article-kalvin-klein-qr-code-uncensored-53822200.html

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow! Nice article. I just read another interesting article about QR code and
    the title is Creative Uses for QR Codes in 2013.Hope readers would love to read this.

    ReplyDelete