Thursday, May 17, 2012

Free Mobile Website Builder For QR Codes


Tappinn, the leading mobile tagging platform in the world, has released a free version of its prolific mobile website builder, allowing members to create 1 mobile page and generate unlimited QR codes, FREE!

Tappinn has contributed to several mainstream QR code marketing campaigns with many high profile brands and agencies. This is a big step forward for mobile tagging because the famous platform is now accessible for free to everyone around the world. There are officially no excuses for QR codes and lead to non-mobile destinations. Get started building your free page here. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. that is really great post tappinn is great mobile tagging platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. You have a wonderful blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am using the Mobile Website Builder for WordPress by DudaMobile. It’s very easy to use and really effective. It made my site mobile friendly in just 3 steps. All I had to do was just download & install the plugin and press the “Create your mobile site now” button. It took me to the dudamobile website, where I can customize the Mobile site according to my need. And it’s a very easy WYSIWYG editor. Then I published my site and Bingo !!! I had a mobile site just like that. Guys you can check out the plugin yourself here : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mobile-website-builder-for-wordpress-by-dudamobile/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mobile design website are so campaigns with high profile and build up the officially Qr code accessible. It really great technology for the effective website.

    custom qr codes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Blog is very good, I like it! Thank you for your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool great site builder. I also found a great custom qr code script:

    http://customqrscript.com

    hope it helps someone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Build your own mobile site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cara Mendapatkan Uang Dengan Modal Sikit Pendapatan Ratusan Juta Dengan Hanya Cara Bermain Sabung Ayam Online

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya https://sabungayamlive.net/

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bvsateayam.blogspot.com/2018/09/menyaksikan-video-sabung-ayam-serta.html/

    ReplyDelete