Friday, June 24, 2011

Tappinn Testimonial

It is our mission to give 110% when it comes to helping our members. We are proud to make this a fundamental part of our business philosophy. It's nice to receive some positive feedback and appreciation! Below is a quote from a member recognizing our efforts. Happy Friday!

"I recently became a member of the Tappinn Platform which has been extremely useful to our company. Learning how to implement the QR codes has been a challenge but with the help with the help of your customer service staff it has helped me tremendously. I am writing to inform you of the great quality of customer service I've received from Parisa and Sandra. They have been helpful in every way, great energy, positive attitude and overall wonderful to speak to. I wanted to take the time out to acknowledge their efficient response time, product knowledge, and training efforts. They are truly an asset to your organization and one of the best customer service experiences I have ever witnessed."

No comments:

Post a Comment